"The Centre for Strategy and Governance, a quietly influential collective … with one thing in common: lots of experience in the highest levels of government. The most influential voices outside of government on improving the APS"
The Mandarin, 4 October 2018
The Centre for Strategy & Governance is a network of independent professionals with a deep understanding of Federal, State and Territory governments and a shared interest in providing high-level strategic and governance advice.
Our members have served in senior executive positions in the Australian Public Service and in leadership roles in the corporate sector.
- serve on boards, advisory boards and audit committees
- advise on transformational programs
- lead and assist with reviews
- undertake policy, effectiveness, and efficiency reviews
- executive coaching, mentoring and advice
- ethics and integrity advice and reviews
- serve on boards and advisory boards
- advice on dealing with government
- sounding board for managing directors and chairs
- mentor senior executives
- strategic advice to international companies with Australian subsidiaries or operations
- effective governance and strategic planning
- strategic advice to boards and management
- issues management
- sounding board for the organisation
- mentoring and coaching senior executives